If you're looking for smooth, consistent performance in a 40cc engine, look no further. The DLE 40 Twin delivers that and more! Its twin opposed cylinders provide very smooth operation, while keeping weight low and producing the power your bird requires. Electronic ignition, spark plug and Pitts style mufflers are included.
- DLE electronic ignition - Electronic ignition is the no-hassle answer to simpler starts, higher performance and minimal RF noise.
- Loaded with "extras!" - With DLE, accessories are an added value instead of an extra cost.
- Efficient, light design for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Light piston for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Sealed crankshaft bearings
- Customized airplane carb
- Mufflers included for power
- Electronic ignition module
- Two mufflers
- Spark plugs
- Spiral wire wrap
Displacement: 40.0 cc (2.45 cu in)
Bore: 1.26 in (32 mm) x 2
Stroke: 0.98 in (25 mm) x 2
Weight: Overall: 1450g
Engine: 1170 g
Exhaust: 110 g
Ignition Module: 170 g
Output: 4.8 hp @ 8,500 rpm
Requires: Unleaded gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller. Suggested Propellers: 19 x 8, 19 x 10, 20 x 8, 20 x 10
WEST WALES MODELS / DLE UK ARE THE UK’S OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTORS OF DLE ENGINES.
SO YOU CAN BE 100% CERTAIN YOU ARE PURCHASING A GENUINE DLE AND NOT JUST A CHEAP FAKE ENGINE.